Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The First Snowfall of Sophomore Year❄️⛄️❄️☃️❄️



Happy Wednesday Knights! It finally happened. I was studying in the academic buildings this past Sunday evening when my friend Dave came in and yelled, "KATIE IT'S SNOWING!" I immediately got out of my seat and pulled up the blinds on the third floor of Jeanmarie to reveal a winter wonderland. 


Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture at that moment, but here's some photos I took on my way to class the next day!

 The past few weeks have been very busy, long, and stressful with all the work piling up as the semester is almost over, but nothing made me happier than walking around campus and feeling the stillness in the air, seeing the snow hanging off the tree branches and knowing that this was only the first of many snowfalls to come this year.

On my drive back home yesterday, I-89 was absolutely beautiful to drive on. The trees were covered in snow and the top of the mountains looked promising for ski season. Here's two photos to prove that Vermont finds a way to make highways look beautiful.


I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving break! 

Until next time,
Katie :)
P.S. check out the snowman outside the library "Roberta Frost"!

Contact me here!
Email: cbarry5@mail.smcvt.edu
Instagram: cbarry_28




No comments:

Post a Comment